The composition of refrigeration units for cargo vans: compressors, condensers, evaporators, and control systems.
1. The role of van refrigeration unit compressor
1) Extract the refrigerant vapor from the evaporator to ensure a certain evaporation pressure in the evaporator.
2) Transfer and promote the flow of refrigerant in the system to complete the refrigeration cycle.
The QP compressors are commonly used for the refrigeration industry and air conditioner industry. Especially the swash plate QP compressors are very suitable for the van refrigeration units that adopt R404a refrigerant. When choose QP compressors for the R404a refrigerant, it will make refrigeration units has the advantages of below:
▲ Low failure rate
▲ Stable working performance
▲ Long-term service life
▲ Easy to install
2, According to the different types of cooling media, the condenser can be summarized into two categories, its role is as follows:
(1) Water-cooled type: In this type of condenser, the heat released by the refrigerant is taken away by the cooling water.
(2) Air-cooled: In this type of condenser, the heat released by the refrigerant is taken away by the air.
Guchen Thermo manufacture all kinds of van refrigeration system, apply for your fresh, frozen or deep frozen transport. For example, the TR-200T refrigeration units for small vans, it is suitable 8 – 12m³ van box. This van freezer unit adopts R404a Eco-friendly refrigerant, cooling capacity is up to 2000W and customers can set up the temperature from -20℃ to +25℃ for delivering fresh goods or deep frozen goods.
3, the role of the evaporator: low-temperature condensate liquid exchange heat with the outside air through the evaporator to achieve the cooling effect.